CONTRACT - IT Support Analyst - South Yorkshire - 3 Months +
I'm currently looking for a contractor to work in the infrastructure team of an organisation based in South Yorkshire. I'm more interested in having a person with the 'right' attitude and approach than someone with fantastic technical experience.
There are 17 people in the IT department at this site, 10 of whom are employees, the rest are contractors or work for outsource partners. Most of these people are not working on local IT but have Group-wide roles. The IT landscape is heavily outsourced and there is a need to work well with people in different organisations and countries. There may be a requirement for some moving of equipment and some work on the shop floor. The role is looking after non-standard desktops, printers and systems as well as the LAN.
- Windows Desktop and Server support
- Clean driving licence
- Proven skills in technical problem solving
- Analytical approach
- Team player
- Able to produce internal documentation when required
- Willing to work flexibly
- Able to react to changing priorities
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Good initiative and ability to work independently, but also under the direction of others
- ITIL v3 Foundation / experience of working in an ITIL environment
Like to have
- VoIP Technology (ideally Avaya CS1K)
- Experience of working in manufacturing industry
- Experience of working with level 2 systems (eg PLC, Scada systems etc)
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.