IT Support Engineer - Permanent - £30,000 - £35,000 - London - Microsoft, O365, Windows Server
Access Consulting are working with a Global Manufacturing organization who are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer
Do you want to work for a Billion dollar organization with offices all over there world? Do you want to be part of a company who are looking to revolutionize their industry making it more sustainable and green?
This is a role where the individual is working on their own, handling a mixture of issues from mundane to meaty. you will also have the responsibility for managing orders from agreed IT partners, building/maintaining the user IT equipment. The user community supported will be high level professionals to director level so stakeholder management is essential.
- Experience of Microsoft products.
- General IT support with an appreciation of end to end process and infrastructure involved in a company using enterprise IT.
- Exposure to an IT service desk or IT support team with demonstrable and successful outcomes.
- Experience of IT service management and support.
- Troubleshooting of back office infrastructure such as Active Directory and Email (exchange, O365).
- Ability to plan and manage software upgrades and migrations from older platforms.
- Ability to assist in ensuring all IT related legislation and licensing laws are adhered to.
- Ability to assess and evaluate new products that may be of use, or enhance the business systems.
- Maintain local site IT budgets and cost centers.
- Third party supplier management and monitoring of services delivered.
- Must demonstrate accountability, sound decision making, priority setting and analytical thoroughness.
- Problem Solving and Analysis.
- Experience managing and delivering technical projects.
- Customer focused, business priority driven.
- Maintains policies, procedures and standards.
- Strong & confident communicator, both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Demonstrable mix of skills, including technical ability with a high level of innovative thinking.
- Familiar with IT system auditing and accountability.
- Comprehensive knowledge of information systems technology, including network and telecommunications, security, and IT best practices (ITIL).
- Project Management skills and experience.
If this role looks like the one for you, what are you waiting for, please contact me straight away for more details.