IT Support Team Lead - London - £38-£45k - Retail
Calling all IT Engineers,
I have an excellent opportunity for a talented IT Support Team Leader, and by that, I mean it does sound pretty interesting, and you'll be dealing with more than just turning it on and off again. Like making sure that when 'stuff' breaks it gets fixed? Well then this is the job for you!
You'll be leading a crack team of IT Support engineers to make sure that this enterprise scale retail giant is running smoothly and purring like the proverbial kitten.
What will you get up to?
- You'll be Hannibal to IT Supports A-Team
- You'll mentor and coach staff like an IT Pep Guardiola
- You'll ensure that all technical documentation is maintained to the loftiest of standards
- You'll be that go to guy/gal for all things technical
You'll be able to fix a fair bit of this 'Stuff' …
- All things Windows; 7/8/Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 / Office 2013 /Office 365
- Down with databases; SQL / Oracle / MySQL
- Know a bit about Reports; Reporting Services SSIS and the like
- More Microsoft kit; Exchange 2013/SCOM/SCCM/SCSM
- Citrix XenApp and Remote Desktop Services 2012
- VMware and Hyper-V
- SharePoint 2013 - Seriously you've got to be decent with Microsoft products
Oh, and previously you'll have led / mentored a team
Still reading? You've got this far, why not give that apply button a click?