My client is a Network Security specialist looking to recruit an IT Support Technician into their support team. This is a junior position with real progression in to the support function. My client will provide in depth training on their security application.
Support tasks will cover of a mix of external customer issues covering network security products in addition to internal PC & network troubleshooting (Estimated 70/30 split)
The succesful candidate will need experience in the following
1. Working in a helpdesk environment.
2. Acting as initial Triage.
3. Troubleshooting incoming support calls.
Qualifications required - Any of the below
* Information technology BTEC "Double-Award"
* Certifications as an IT or network technician would be advantageous
(e.g. CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, Microsoft or Cisco certifications).
To find out more information and a confidential discussion, give me a call on 0114 384 0730 or email me on