IT Technical Team Co-ordinator, IT Administrator. i am looking for an IT Technical Team Co-ordinator for a 3 month role is Essex. You will be responsible for supporting the activities of a busy support department and their general day to day work load.
- Triage problem support tickets making sure they are assigned to the correct team.
- Monitor progression of open problem tickets, alerting Technical manager of any SLA breaches/near breaches.
- Organising inter-team meetings/webex.
- Reporting against KPI's.
- Alert monitoring and triaging alerts to the correct team.
- Manage incident/problem escalation flows.
- Major incident administration and logging/reporting.
- Monitor Request for change policy.
- Adhere to ITIL best practice.
- Using initiative when communicating with end users re. open problems and escalating to the technical Manager as appropriate.
- To ensure new customers needs are met, in line with departmental policies and procedures and escalating to the Technical Manager as appropriate.
- To offer general guidance and advice to internal customers in line with internal policies and procedures and to escalate the call to a Technical Manager where appropriate.
- Maintain relationships with interfacing business functions and other IT functions.
- Implement escalation procedures as appropriate, to achieve maximum personal KPI's.
- Assist the team in achieving the targets set for the department.
- Ability to use Active Directory for account management and password resetting
- ITIL awareness (Training to achieve ITIL foundation would be provided)
- Understanding of Microsoft desktop operating systems and associated applications to deal with user queries/resolutions.
- Experience of remote fixes, via DameWare, RDP or other terminal services
- Awareness of networking / server infrastructure technology.
This role requires the individual to work through an Umbrella company