Junior DBA - Mansfield - £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Are you somebody with a years' experience with SQL Server or Oracle databases?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and develop into a fully-fledged DBA?
Looking for somewhere where you will get exposure to new systems and BI tools?
If you are indeed the above, then this junior DBA role working for a global retailer in Mansfield may just be the job for you. This is a great opportunity to make use of your strong fundamental database skills, whilst also having the opportunity to learn and develop as you go.
What the role will involve;
- Working with and supporting internal teams with ingestion, wrangling, preparation, and processing of various new, and existing data sets
- Communicate the progression of data sources and pipelines to technical teams
- Engineer data using SQL and related programming languages / principles
- Play a role in the maintenance of knowledge repositories
Ideally, you'll have;
- Experience in SQL-Server, Oracle; or both
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries and using MS Excel
- Experience in / exposure to any other analysis or visualisation tool such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker, etc
- Ability to analyse data and communicate findings to stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical peers
- Experience in retail is a plus
- Knowledge of the MS BI stack is a plus
If all of this is of interest, click apply and let's have a chat in the first instance