I am currently looking for a Junior .Net Developer to work on a permananet role in Luton. You will be working for Global Development Team based through out the UK and over seas.
Your primary role is to carry out hands on development, as well as leading other members of the team, by providing technical mentoring, code reviews and communications. As a .Net developer you will work throughout the project lifecycle including; helping translate functional requirements into technical solutions, implementation, testing and support. This may involve working with clients and third party vendors.
The ideal candidate
As the ideal candidate you will:
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written English)
* Strong technical knowledge and experience of the following development technologies:
* C# (ASP.Net MVC)
* HTML 5/ CSS3
* Web Services
* User interface design
* Windows Server 2008
* Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (2008+)
* Demonstrable experience of communicating complex technical issues and solutions to an audience with a wide range of technical ability
* Experience of the full development lifecycle from business case/process modelling through to delivery and support for a live environment
* Experience of communicating with a global distributed team
If this role looks like the one for you please contact me as