L3 Lync/Skype Support Engineer, 6 months, OUTSIDE IR35.
I urgently require a number of L3 Lync/Skype Support Engineer to be based in Central London. You will be supporting Skype for Business and associated technologies including telephony and video conferencing. The assignment is for an initial 6 Month period based in Hampshire.
- Experience in upgrading, installing, configuring and supporting Lync or Skype for Business, Avaya and Cisco unified communications products.
- A diverse technical background with experience on multiple technologies
- Solid skills in Windows Server 2008/2012, networking and security essentials, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
- Microsoft Unified Communications Enterprise Voice environment
- Experience of using network monitoring tools (SCOM ideally) and log analysers (Wireshark and Lync Debugging, Snooper)
- Knowledge of instant messaging, voice and video protocols ideally including PBX, ACD, CTI, IVR and VoIP.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies and their integration with Skype for Business.
The assignment is outside IR35 and is likely to be extended beyond 6 months. Please get in contact for more information and to discuss the role further.