Lead Sharepoint Developer / Senior Sharepoint Developer / London
I'm currently working with a leading MSP in London who have a rich history of technical achievements, including the implementation of the UK's first Sharepoint system. They specialise in implementing the latest systems, both on-premise and in the cloud.
They are currently seeking a Senior Sharepoint Developer to lead a team of technical experts and developers on a variety of different projects. The clients range from sporting institutions, government organisations and large international banks.
The Senior SharePoint Developer responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of developers and technical experts in a variety of projects
- SharePoint Development, testing and documentation of individual features and functionality within a project, both bespoke and out-of-the-box to meet client and project specifications
- Testing and documenting the solutions being built
- Examine client solutions and determine requirements for new / modified systems through consultation with clients and staff
- Undertake feasibility studies of software solutions through specifying functional details and costing, equipment, staffing and operational procedures
- Investigate, plan, design and develop software solutions within client systems
- Install, maintain and implement the reliability and security of software systems as business functions
- Write documentation and provide support and training for users
- Undertake development process and code reviews, with a view to improve delivery standard
- Experience in leading a team of developers on a variety of projects
- A solid understanding of the Microsoft technical eco-system and related technology / solution concepts
- In-Depth knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/SharePoint Online
- Industry specific qualification (eg MCSD, MCSE or MCTS certification)
The position comes with an excellent salary and benefits package. The benefits include a health-care plan, company pension scheme, interest free season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and life assurance policy.
If you're interested in hearing further details, please apply via the details provided.