Management Information Analyst / MIS Analyst / Sheffield / £27,000 - 30,500 per annum + benefits
Access IT Recruitment are working with a client who are seeking a Management Information Analyst who's objective is to provide high quality information to support the effective operation and strategic development of the organisation.
This is a great opportunity to really make your mark and influence the technical road-map of this organisation.
- Design, development and maintenance of database queries (SSRS) which interrogate and extract data in meaningful formats, to schedule, from the clients records system.
- To produce high quality, accurate and timely reports in an accessible format to support the operation and management of the organisation using a variety of software tools including Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Access, Excel, and Crystal Reports (or similar).
- To devise and implement a routine maintenance and data cleansing timetable to ensure the databases (SQL Server) and associated reports deliver consistent and accurate information at all times.
- Provide advice on technical feasibility and cost effective solutions.
Skills & Experience Required
- Strong Microsoft Office Application skills inc Access and Excel, SSRS
- Experience of data analysis, reporting, administration, and data capture using a variety of software tools
- Experience of interpreting, analysing and developing high quality solutions to user requests from all levels within an organisation.
- Experienced in providing a high level of customer service.
For a confidential discussion and further details on the role, please apply via the details provided.