Microsoft Dynamics Nav Consultant
The position is that of a software consultant specifically within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP sector. The role includes analysis and scoping of customer requirements, end user training, documentation and delivery of the solution.
The position will often involve UK and occasionally foreign travel.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role working for a Microsoft Partner
- Experience with distribution and manufacturing implementations is ideal
- Some development skills can be useful though not essential
- Worked in a structured project delivery environment and experience of Prince2 / Microsoft Surestep methodologies.Confident with excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, as you will be regularly dealing with customers at board level. You will need to be self-motivated with the ability to manage smaller customer projects on your own.
- The Person
- Educated to degree level
- Appropriate valid Microsoft certifications.
- Base salary plus bonus
- 20 days annual holiday plus 1 day for each calendar year of service up to 25 days
- 1 additional days holiday for every 6 months not sick
- 4 x Salary Death in service
- Private Medical with option to add family members.