I'm now recruiting for a brand new role for my North London based client. The successful candidate will have extensive experience within IT Infrastructure
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety, quality, sustainability and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHESQ department.
- Maintaining appropriate governance across all IT services in terms of compliance with company and IT related projects, helping to subsequently drive continuous improvement, best practice as part of a high performing team.
- To provide a high quality service which meet SLAs and internal KPIs
- The deployment and configuration of Infrastructure services relating to Networking Routing & Access Control following best practices or manufacturer recommendations
- Assist with testing of Business Continuity plans, ensuring these are tested every 6 months with reports to the IT Management Team and Board
- To be part of a team rota who may be called upon during emergency out of hours Infrastructure service, on-call and any other emergency services required to maintain the BAU services.
- Follow agreed change control process, whilst actively participating with the Change Advisory Board
- Assisting in the monitoring of Infrastructure service usage and deal with issues according to SLA
- Define, standardise, Improve and maintain documentation standards and best practice
- Contribute to the overall technical development of the Business
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Business and directed by the IT Infrastructure Manager or line manager
- Provide support to the IT Strategy Programme & prioritise accordingly
- Planning and performing maintenance to agreed schedules and implement emergency repairs
- All team members are to provide encouragement and support to other IT Department team members accordingly.
HNC/HND or equivalent in a Technology related subject
CompTIA A+ & N+
MCSA - Windows Server 2012
ITIL v3 Certifications
APM Project Management Certifications
LDP1 / MDP 2 (Internal Courses)
MDP1 (Internal Course) - Applicable when managing staff
CSCS Card (Appropriate colour / type)
Full Clean Driving Licence
- SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Extensive exposure, understanding and support of IT Infrastructure technology
MS package knowledge (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, MS Project)