Network Engineer (CCNP) *multiple roles* - £35,000 - £40,000 + 10% Bonus + Bens - Crewe
Multiple Network Engineers required (CCNP) to work for a leading Telecoms Service Provider based in Crewe. The role is a great opportunity for a network engineer with an appreciation of Service Management and excellent customer service skills to grow and progress there career in a leading service provider.
- Resolution and diagnosis of network and system faults at a 2nd or 3rd line support level
- Proactive alarm management
- Monitor and action the Clarify incident queues on a daily basis
- Take ownership of complex investigations and work closely with implementation and service delivery teams
- Management of all Data Services NOC queues including incident allocation and technical validations/reviews
- Mentor and train members of the NOC and Service Desk.
Skills and experience required;
- Experience of IP networking ideally Cisco, with some exposure to Juniper and Alcatel
- 2nd / 3rd line support experience of Data/IP networks
- Excellent customer facing skills and experience of working in a client facing environment
- Previous experience of Incident/fault management processes including in-depth RCA
- Ideally you will hold an industry certification such as CCNA / CCNP, JNCIA or equivalent experience
The role comes with competitive salary,10% Bonus and benefits package, if this is of interest please apply ASAP!