2nd / 3rd line Network Engineer positions *multiple roles* - £35,000 - £40,000 + 20% shift allowance + 10% Bonus + Bens - Basingstoke
Multiple Network Engineers (shifts) required (2nd and 3rd line) to work for a leading Telecoms Service Provider in their newly built NOC based in Basingstoke. The role is a great opportunity for a network engineer with an appreciation of Service Management and excellent customer service skills to grow and progress there career in a leading service provider.
* Resolution and diagnosis of network and system faults at a 2nd or 3rd line support level
* Proactive alarm management
* Monitor and action the Clarify incident queues on a daily basis
* Take ownership of complex investigations and work closely with implementation and service delivery teams
* Management of all Data Services NOC queues including incident allocation and technical validations/reviews
* Mentor and train members of the NOC and Service Desk.
Skills and experience required;
* Experience of IP networking ideally Cisco, Juniper and Alcatel
* 2nd / 3rd line support experience of Data/IP networks
* Excellent customer facing skills and experience of working in a client facing environment
* Previous experience of Incident/fault management processes including in-depth RCA
* Ideally you will hold an industry certification such as CCNA / CCNP, JNCIA or equivalent experience
The role comes with competitive salary, 20% shift allowance,10% Bonus and benefits package, if this is of interest please apply ASAP!