Network Engineer, VOIP, Data, Cisco. I urgently require an experienced Network Engineer with experience of deployments and support for a 3 month assignment in Cambridgeshire. The role involves full end to end support of all in-house VOIP and Networking and will involve both BAU and project based work.
- 2nd and 3rd line
- Responsible for production data & voice infrastructure and connectivity
- Configuring and troubleshooting
- Cisco IP Telephony applications
- WAN and LAN including telephony, VOIP, Networks, firewalls and Wi-Fi networks, on-premise and in the cloud.
- High availability infrastructure design and implementation
- Management of Enterprise Server Environments
- Support systems including remote access, directory services, unified communications manager, contact centre, switchboard, virtual operator, security systems, paging, Wi-Fi, LAN management systems
If you are available to commence a new contract within the next few weeks, then please contact me directly. this role falls inside IR35 and candidates are required to work through an Umbrella Company