Network Engineer - Shifts - IP - £34,000 - £39,000 + Shift Allowance + 10% bonus.
Access Consulting are working with a Global Telecoms organisation who are looking for a driven and ambitious Network Engineer to join a 24/7 NOC shift team.
Do you want to be part of a Global Organisation with an outstanding reputation within the their Industry? Are you looking to be part of an organisation that invests in their employees and helps with their personal development and progression? Due to this, my client benefits from high employee retention and stability.
This is not your normal Network Support role where you will be dealing with similar issues on a daily basis for the same customer. You will be fault fixing across the whole Network while ensuring all planned work and activation requests are carried out to agreed SLA's This all-encompassing role will support the whole Product Portfolio including Transport, IP, Voice, CDN and security across the EMEA region.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience within a Customer facing/ Service Desk role
- Understanding of telecommunications technology and products is essential
- Prior experience of working in a Networks Operations Centre (NOC) environment
- Knowledge of SDH/SONET technology and troubleshooting is essential
- Knowledge of DWDM technology and troubleshooting equipment is essential
- Ability to follow process and detailed instructions
- Highly organized with the ability to plan ahead for short-medium term objectives
- Keen problem solver
- Team player and able to work independently
- Organized and detail orientated
- IP support experiance (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel)
This is a great opportunity to cross skill as if you specialise in one area (IP) you will be upskilled in the other (Transport).
What are you waiting for, if this sound like the opportunity for you please contact me asap.