Network Engineer, Cisco, CCNP. I am looking for an experienced Network Engineer for a project team to be based in Croydon. You will required to perform high quality network and systems operations, deployments, scaling, technology refresh. You must have an excellent knowledge of networking and systems concepts, and have experience participating in network and systems support for a large-scale enterprise or service-provider environment.
- Experience with IP routing protocols/technologies and platforms in large scale data centre and WAN network environments
- Cisco Networking & Data Centre core products
- SDN Networking - Arista, Cisco ACI, NSX
- Physical distribution systems, Cat 6 cabling, Fibre Systems, San Fabric
- Wireless systems, Cisco WLC, Prime, Motorola WIPS
- WAN technologies/protocols BGP/OSFP/EIGRP
- WAN Acceleration/QOS
- GRE tunnelling/DDOS mitigation systems
- IPAM, DNS, DHCP systems, IPControl etc
- Knowledge with Network Security products would be an advantage
Internet Proxy Appliances; Bluecoat, AV, ProxySG, PAC file usage
- Load balancers; Cisco ACE, Citrix Netscalers, F5 BigIP LTM/ASM
- Security Firewalls; Paolo Alto, Cisco ASA Firewalls, SSL VPN concentrators
- In-Depth understanding of networking fundamentals including: Network topology, Data Centre Infrastructure systems, Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching, VLANs, Routing metrics, High availability protocols
The role is outside IR35. Please send me details for further information.