x2 Network Engineers / Bristol / £30,000 - 40,000 per annum plus benefits package
Access IT Recruitment are working with a leading organisation who are building a Network & Security team in Bristol.
They're seeking x2 Network Engineers to join the team. As Network Engineer the purpose of the role is to maintain the security and availability of the Global Network to the highest standards.
You will maintain network performance through monitoring, analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems.
You will have the ability to quickly learn new tools and resolve issues using all available resources.
Skills & Experience Required
- 3 to 5 years of Global WAN & Datacenter LAN network management experience
- Good knowledge and experience with a variety of LAN/WAN technologies including IPV4, TCP/IP, QoS, DNS, SMTOP, SNMP, OSPF, BGP, HSRP and VRRP
- Working knowledge of Solarwinds is a plus along with Firewall & Security knowledge (Checkpoint preferred)
- Cisco/HP routing and switching experience
- Carrier technologies such as DSL, Cable & Fiber
- Virtualized networking experience
- Strong communications skills and an efficient team player
- Ability to prioritise workload and deal with a challenging environment
- Willingness to participate in 24/7 on call support rotation
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation who are world leaders within their field and the position comes with a competitive salary and benefits package which includes contributory pension, subsidised gym membership & childcare vouchers, company loans etc
For a confidential discussion and further details on the role, please apply via the details provided