CONTRACT - Network Engineer - CCNP - London - 3-6 Months initial
I'm currently looking for a network support engineer to assist senior engineers in managing operational support both on a local and global scale. The scope of technical functions that are covered are routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers, web security platforms, network access control systems, and remote access. An interest in technical network services, together with the ability to pick up network technology concepts is required. Previous operational network experience is required with a preference for candidates who have worked in a global network environment. An inquisitive mindset in technology would also be beneficial.
- Perform proactive platform systems management
- Resolve operational issues
- Contribute to knowledgebase articles to share experiences
- Ongoing upgrade and maintenance of associated platform hardware
- Participate in root-cause analysis and problem solving
- Work with product vendors to troubleshoot issues
- Provide first-class system support from initial contact to closure
- Execute maintenance and disaster recovery tests on a scheduled basis or as required
- Work with other global infrastructure teams to implement/execute change requests
- Identify, report and resolve poorly performing system issues using agreed troubleshooting tools and processes
- Troubleshoot issues using structured processes
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.