Network Engineer, Cisco, CCNP. I am looking for an experienced Network Engineer for a project based in London. The scope of technical functions that are covered by this are routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers, web security platforms, network access control systems, and remote access. You must have an excellent knowledge of networking and systems concepts, and have experience participating in network and systems support for a large-scale enterprise or service-provider environment.
- Experience with IP routing protocols/technologies and platforms in large scale data centre and WAN network environments
- Cisco Networking & Data Centre core products
- Knowledge with Network Security products would be an advantage
Internet Proxy Appliances; Bluecoat, AV, ProxySG, PAC file usage
- Staging of routers, switches, servers, IP Telephony related Equipment such as Gateways, Call Managers etc, Firewalls, etc
- Equipment auditing where very clear guidelines for deliverable's exist, (FMS Audits).
- Configure and Install network solutions to meet business, service and lifecycle network requirements
- Break fix type work under the direction of the Global Service Centre.
- Load balancers; Cisco ACE, Citrix Netscalers, F5 BigIP LTM/ASM
- Security Firewalls; Paolo Alto, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Checkpoint
- In-Depth understanding of networking fundamentals including: Network topology, Data Centre Infrastructure systems, Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching, VLANs, Routing metrics, High availability protocols
The role is outside IR35. Please send me details for further information.