Senior Network Engineer, Cisco, CCNP, PRIME. I am looking for an experienced Network Engineer for a project based in the North East, starting January 2018. The scope of technical functions that are covered by this are Cisco Prime implementation, routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers, web security platforms, network access control systems, and remote access. You must have an excellent knowledge of networking and systems concepts, and have experience participating in network and systems support for a large-scale enterprise or service-provider environment.
- Certified to CCNP level with a security
- Cisco PRIME
- Cisco ISE
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Security Firewalls; Paolo Alto, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Checkpoint, Load balancers
- Cisco MSE
- CISCO WLAN Controller(s)
- Experience with IP routing protocols/technologies and platforms in large scale data centre and WAN network environments
- Cisco Networking & Data Centre core products
- Staging of routers, switches, servers, IP Telephony related Equipment such as Gateways, Call Managers etc, Firewalls, etc
- Configure and Install network solutions to meet business, service and lifecycle network requirements
- Break fix type work under the direction of the Global Service Centre.
- In-Depth understanding of networking fundamentals including: Network topology, Data Centre Infrastructure systems, Layer 2/Layer 3 Switching, VLANs, Routing metrics, High availability protocols
The role is inside IR35 and you will be required to work through an Umbrella. Please send me details for further information.