I urgently require a Network Hardware Engineer for an assignment in London. The role primarily involves delivering and staging hardware requests and BAU Network support, projects and Change management activities within a busy Networking team. The role will be for an initial 6 months. You will be working as part of the Technical Staging team, delivering and staging hardware requests in the following technologies
- Cisco - CCNA
- Cisco routers, switches
- unboxing and setting up equipment (firewall boxes)
- Reading low level designs to ensure everything in place for set up configure etc
- Knowledge and understanding of networking fundamentals
- Demonstrate and understand Hardware maintenance and installation
- Demonstrate a logical, methodical approach to troubleshooting and isolating technical faults
- Change management experience.
If you are available to commence a new assignment within the coming weeks, please send me an up to date CV and contact me immediately. THis role falls outside IR35.