Network Specialist, Cloud, AWS. I urgently require a Network Specialist for an ongoing Cloud/AWS project. The role can either be based from London or the North West with home working likely for the majority of the assignment.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following
- Automation of VPN connectivity over Direct Connect through the existing UK 'half-silo', US halfsilo, and legacy AsiaPac VPN silo, and then through EdgeConnect as this becomes available
- Assist in migration of existing VPCs onto EdgeConnect
- Development of additional ELB features
- Transit VPC or equivalent capability to enable scale up of Shared Services VPCs
- Implementation of VPC Border Controls
- Shared services such as DNS, AD, NTP
- General VPC peering or equivalent customer endpoint solutions
- Network elements of aPaaS on AWS
- Integration of Configurator with the IPAM system for automated IP address allocations
- Connectivity to Azure (Microsoft), and design of networking within Azure deployments
- Broad understanding of standard networking technology relevant to Public Cloud and enterprise networking: switching, routing, BGP, firewalls, VPNs, DHCP, DNS, NTP, AD
- Software development methodologies, frameworks and tools: GIT, Jenkins, Stash, Python (AngularJS).
- Linux and Linus scripting
This role is outside of IR35 scope and I am looking for an immediate start.
the role is to be either based in London or North West.