Network Shift Engineer £30,000 - £33,000 + 20% Shift Allowance + 10% Bonus + Bens - Basingstoke
Network/NOC Engineer required to work for a leading Telecoms Service Provider based in Basingstoke. The role is a great opportunity for a hands on network engineer with an appreciation of Service Management and excellent customer service skills to grow and progress there career in a leading service provider.
- Resolution and diagnosis of network and system faults at a 2nd line support level
- Proactive alarm management
- Monitor and action the Clarify incident queues on a daily basis
- Take ownership of complex investigations and work closely with 3rd line Technical Support.
- Management of all Data Services NOC queues including incident allocation and technical validations/reviews
- Mentor and train members of the NOC and Service Desk.
Skills and experience required;
- Experience of IP networking ideally Cisco and Juniper.
- 1st/2nd line support experience of Data/IP networks
- Excellent customer facing skills and experience of working in a client facing environment
- Previous experience of Incident/fault management processes
- Ideally you will hold an industry certification such as CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA or equivalent experience
The role comes with competitive salary, 10% Bonus and benefits package, if this is of interest please apply ASAP!