CONTRACT - Operations Acceptance Test Analyst - OAT - Quality Centre/ALM - 6 Months
Test analyst required to perform non functional Operator (OAT) test assurance.
I'm currently looking for two OAT Test Analysts to work for an organisation in the North East. The role will be to write and perform test scripts from an OAT environment. The organisation are migrating external applications and programmes back in-house after previously being outsourced to providers. You will also be requirement to help with knowledge transfer to permanent members of the team. You will act as the face of the client to their end customer.
- Non Functional Test Analyst for Operational Acceptance Test (OAT)
- Participates as a member of a Testing Team.
- Utilising testing methodology, analyses testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyses the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Defines, identifies, collects, and s detailed information relating to testing requirements.
- Interacts with the project team to gain an understanding of the non functional requirements and live infrastructure.
- Understands and uses appropriate testing processes and tools.
- Stays current on established tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
- Defect management.
- Previous testing experience in non functional testing / Operational Acceptance Test (OAT)
- Rational Tools / QualityCentre
- Agile experience
These contracts will last for an initial 6 months with the potential option to extend. I can arrange interviews and a potential start at short notice, so please apply immediately with your latest CV.