CONTRACT - Oracle ADF Developer - Retail - London/Dublin/Porto - 6 Weeks +
Oracle ADF Developer - Retail
I'm currently looking for multiple Oracle ADF Developers to work for a Retail organisation in London, Dublin or Porto.
You will be working with a team of developers within an Agile (Scrum/XP) methodology to support the development of a bespoke retail solution.
The solution is a bespoke retail purchasing system, designed to integrate with Oracle RMS and acting as a user front-end for the ordering process. The aim of the product is to provide faster data entry, be easier to amend, and allow greater flexibility when defining future orders. The product is currently built but with user backlog items and defects to be resolved as well as the need for performance tuning.
- Develop and implement ADF Business Components. Including testing, debugging and fixing defects
- Develop and implement the ADF View Controller components, including Tasks Flows, Beans and JSF pages
- Work with other team members to ensure a cohesive, quality approach
- Play key role in backlog refinement and estimating
- Review existing solution build - recommend and perform performance tuning and/or functional debugging
- Retail domain knowledge is essential, with knowledge of Oracle Retail (RMS) desirable
- Between 5-10 years relevant experience in Oracle ADF, SQL, PL/SQL, Weblogic, UNIX, JDeveloper, Java, J2EE and Jira
- Strong experience in performance tuning of ADF also preferable
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.