CONTRACT - Oracle Database Designer and Administrator - London - 2 Years
Oracle Database Designer and Administrator
I'm currently looking for an Oracle Database Designer and Administrator for a public-sector body in London.
- Oracle Database Administration and design on multiple versions of Oracle 7 through to 12.
- Advanced Database Design and implementation using various toolsets.
- Knowledge of supporting tools such as TOAD, Rational Toolset and Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Knowledge of supporting Oracle toolsets such as Application server.
- Knowledge of development design from J2EE and Web Based applications.
- Advance Tuning and performance management skills.
- Knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux OS to support development.
- Working knowledge of client tools and good understanding of client practices
- Good business knowledge of Offender Management and Intelligence based system including knowledge of current legislation
- Excellent ability to deal with users regarding live support and data requests
- Current SC Clearance
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration. This role will fall OUTSIDE of IR35.