Oracle DBA - Permanent - £30,000 - £33,000 + 20% on call - Leeds
Access Consulting are working with a specialist Oracle consultancy who are looking for an Oracle DBA.
Do you want to work for an strong and established software house providing Oracle Solutions? Are you looking to progress and push your career? Do you want to work for an Oracle partner where you can develop your existing skills and work with the latest technologies? Then my client could be the right place for you.
You will be required to install, support and maintain a variety of Oracle based systems, working with Oracle Database 10g, 11g & 12c, Oracle RAC, Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Enterprise Manager and Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Oracle Database Installation and Upgrades
- Data Migrations
- Oracle Database Heath Checks
- Oracle Database Performance Tuning
- Backup Management
- Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance
- Systems management using Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
- Design and Implement Oracle High availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions (RAC and Data Guard)
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to perform out of hours work. So there is a rota which you will be required to join. It's not all bad though as this will lead to a 20% uplift based on your base salary.
If this role looks like the one for you and you would like to know more please get in touch.