CONTRACT - Oracle DBA - London - 2 years - DV Clearance
Oracle DBA - DV Cleared
Specialist required to work in the data migration team to identify source data requirements, assess data quality, map and specify the required transformations from the source to the target data, validate and perform trial data migration in production, cleanse data, and conduct a post implementation review of the data migration.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully designing and implementing data migration, data transformation, data quality, modelling, testing and post production reviews from Oracle to a Big Data or another relational database.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully implement Oracle Advance Security and manage personal and/or sensitive information with appropriate controls and protection.
- Demonstrable experience of Backup and Recovery techniques& using Oracle Administration& Oracle RMAN, Oracle Flashback and other methods, including Patching & upgrades (whilst minimising or eliminating the impact dependent services)
- Have demonstrable experience of High Availability components; Oracle Clusterware, Oracle RAC, Oracle Data Guard
- Have demonstrable experience of PL/SQL and Advanced Queues.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully and collaboratively working, coaching and sharing knowledge with Public Sector client teams.
- Have demonstrable experience of Her Majesty's Passport Office business processes and data stores.
- Have demonstrable experience of mapping source and target data models, identify gaps, data cleansing, schema modelling (Relational/XML/JSON).
- Have existing, valid DV Clearance
I'm ideally looking for someone who holds current/active DV Clearance. If you don't have this already, you must be willing and able to go through this process.
This role will fall outside of IR35.
Start date: ASAP - but no later than 4/12/17