PC Build Engineer - Permanent - Sheffield - £16,000 - £19,000 - Graduate
Access IT Recruitment are representing a leading IT Services company who are looking for an IT graduate who is well organised and a Self-Starter.
Do you want to work for an ambitions local organisation with an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality services? Are you looking to work for an organisation that invest heavily in their employees development, working with them to implement individual development plans? Do you want to be part of a company who will give you the autonomy to progress?
This role is ideal for a recent IT graduate of someone looking for that first step in the world of IT. You will be working in a busy workshop environment as part of a small team building and repairing PC's and Servers for a rapidly expanding client base. You will have the opportunity for work alongside experience engineers and cross skill, developing new skills and being exposed to different Technologies.
Skills and Experience.
- Have Knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7, 8 & 10).
- Microsoft Office 2010 and above; and Office 365.
- Windows Server Operating System.
- Knowledge of network technology.
- Ability to carry out PC software & Hardware diagnostics and repairs.
- Self Started - Able to plan own day and work with little supervision.
If you are interested in this opportunity to grow with a fantastic organisation please get in touch and I will tell you more.