As one of Europe's leading IT Security Consulting companies, my client has been carrying out Security Testing engagements combined with complementary Security Solutions for a broad range of public and private sector companies with over 200+ engagements per year. Thier depth and breadth of experience enables us to deliver high quality projects that both identify all areas of our clients' IT Security posture whilst also providing appropriate remediation and recommendations that can further tighten their overall security strategy on time, in budget, with consistent quality and Return On Investment.
They are expanding our workforce in all areas of our business to meet the increasing demands of Their clients.
They're looking to employ additional full-time, experienced IT Security Consultants interested in working for a dynamic organisation in a fast-paced working environment. Competitive salary and bonus package is on offer to the right candidate.
You will be a Penetration tester - IT Security Consultant with experience. We are looking for candidates at all levels with at least 3+ years' experience,
The successful candidate will ideally be located in the midlands/North of the United Kingdom but European applicants will also be considered if able to relocate and work in the UK. You will enjoy working for a smaller, dynamic, focussed organisation where every member of the team is Passionate about Total Security Management. The successful candidate will be required to perform a range of IT Security consulting services, namely:
- External Penetration testing
- Internal Penetration testing
- Infrastructure & Architecture Analysis
- Wireless Assessments
- Onsite customer engagements / scoping
- Security awareness trainingKey Candidate Criteria:
- Extremely technical in information security architecture / Penetration Testing
- Technically adept in Manual Penetration testing (both internally and externally).
- Must be able to at least explain in English how a ROP attack is found and executed and also able to provide delivery of solutions onsite to clients for both Windows and Linux environments.
- Customer facing, comfortable presenting your findings to our clients.
- Must have strong technical understanding of current security trends and solutions.
- Have worked in a large datacentre (ie, be comfortable with switch patching and testing procedures when located in a datacentre) Understands technical details of pentesting, such as buffer overflows, XSS, SQL Injection, etc…. and the full OWASP Top 10.
- Has in-depth knowledge of using manual penetration testing proxies such as Burp Suite Pro to good effect.
- You must be able to document / report in English to a very high standard.
- Additional languages would also be a bonus but not necessary.
- You should hold one or more of the following (CREST, OSCP, OSCE), other qualifications will also be considered.
- You will agree to undergo a technical test plus interview and provide suitable references.
- Be willing to travel if required.
- Be punctual and meet agreed deadlines.
- Ideally be based from home.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo background screening and offers of employment will be subject to the results of this screening.
This is an urgent fill due to my client's expansion plans, so if this is of interest, please do apply now