PMO Manager - Sheffield - £55,000 - £60,000 p.a. + Benefits - 12 month FTC
I am currently recruiting for a PMO Manager initially on a 12 month FTC to work alongside the Leadership team of this exciting organisation in Sheffield. In this role you will provide significant input into the organisations project portfolio influencing current and future project roadmaps.
- Provide governance and process across the end to end portfolio
- Drive continuous improvement to streamline processes, reduce costs, improve quality and reduce time to market.
- Development and management of the company's Annual Plan and Roadmap
- Manage project initiation,
- Enable formal change control
- Manage the current project delivery methodology
Experience / skills required;
- Previous PMO Management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to work alongside and influence at Head of / Director Level
- Prior experience of managing change
- Ability to work within a structure project environment.
This role is a great opportunity to work for a leading organisation within their project management practice, influencing the business and offering the chance to make a real contribution where your opinions will be heard!
If this is of interest please send your CV to Tom @ Access