I am currently looking for a Portfolio Analyst to work for an industry leading organisation based in Sheffield.
You will be working on and supporting our portfolio change initiatives. This will involve assisting in a range of project planning and reporting activities, helping ensure projects are delivered on time, within set quality parameters and to agreed budgets. You will support a robust governance and control framework, along with the production of control documentation. This includes, tracking project status and providing regular reports and planning MI.
You must have.
- Strong knowledge of project management and associated methodologies, in relation to planning, monitoring and controlling projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Direct experience of working on and supporting complex projects / programmes, coupled with a good understanding of project tracking, planning and reporting
- Experience of monitoring project financials and project resource supply & demand would be valuable.
- Excellent communication skills, along with the necessary confidence to build senior level relationships and help drive forward a major change programme.
- Strong technical and analytical ability, plus a
- Good degree of IT/PC literacy, particularly in the use/application of MS Project, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If this role is of interest please contact me ASAP.