CONTRACT - Data Product Portfolio Office Manager - Lomndon - 6 Months - Public Sector
The post holder will develop and maintain robust relationships with all parts of the business as well as within the project teams, to ensure that all activities and deliverables meet the objectives of the unit and governance. The individual will understand the wider objectives of the portfolio, have credibility within the environment, and be able to influence others. They must be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior managers, the project/service teams and any third-party service providers. The role will also provide strategic overview and scrutiny, ensuing alignment with wider policy and strategic initiatives.
- 4 years' experience working in a Portfolio Management Office with demonstrable experience of leadership, and drive with the capability of improving the delivery of a PMO support team
- Demonstrable experience of establishing PMO functions in multiple environments and business domains, tailoring existing standards and in-house methodologies where necessary to deliver major business change
- Demonstrable experience of co-ordinating and supporting the planning process and roadmap definition across a UK Government Programme and Portfolio
- Demonstrable experience of managing a PMO team that supports Agile delivery methods and techniques across multiple locations
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of Management Information, including statistical modelling, KPI definition, dash-boarding, RAID and reporting
- Ability and demonstrable experience of defining and enforcing appropriate governance models across stakeholder groups
- Planning experience from high level, strategic roadmaps to detailed project plans
- Demonstrable experience of portfolio financial planning, budgets and forecasting across a number of different projects
- Demonstrable experience of MPA Gateway Reviews and knowledge of PPM models (PRINCE 2, MSP, MoR practitioner or equivalent such as APM) including Agile
- Working in a high-profile service organisation of comparable size and complexity, contributing to the delivery of data analysis services, information and reporting.
- Experience of working in an ITIL support environment
- Experience of working in various stages of a procurement lifecycle or of leading work against a range of commercial specification