Principle IP Provisioner / £45,000 - £50,000 per annum basic + 15% bonus / London
I'm currently working with a client who is seeking a Principle IP Network Provisioner to join the EMEA Service Activation team. My client is a Global Telecoms Service Provider who provide genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
As the Principle Provisioner in the team you will be responsible for the end-to-end activation (design, configuration, test, turn-up) of complex managed and unmanaged IP solutions across the EMEA region, whilst acting as a deputy to the Head of EMEA IP Service Activation where required. You will also act as the technical mentor to the junior team members, transferring your skills and knowledge to the rest of the team.
- Experience at interfacing with internal teams for dependency resolution such as Operations, Product, Sales organisations;
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of Implementation and operational issues, demonstrated by a practical approach to technical problem solving;
- Experience of configuration and troubleshooting of customer services on a large IP network, for an Internet Service Provider or Telecommunications Operator;
- Extensive knowledge and experience of TCP/IP - IP Services Protocol Suite;
- Strong BGP design and configuration skills, over a SONET/SDH transport layer / Ethernet;
- Hands-on configuration experience of a wide range of Cisco and Juniper hardware, and associated operating systems;
- RIPE LIR policies and procedures;
- Strong IPVPN/ MPLS configuration skills (RFC 2547, RSVP TE, Martini draft);
- Working knowledge of VPLS technology
- Load-Balancing Techniques - inc. HSRP, BGP, LAG, LACP
- Experience with: IPv6, OSPF, NAT,OSI, rDNS delegation;
- Working knowledge of remote configuration of probs/NIDs.
For a confidential discussion and further details on the role, please apply via the details provided.