Product Manager - (Mobile, MVNO, MDM, MDO) - London - £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Great opportunity for a Product Manager from a Mobile background to work for a leading IT & Telco organisation based in the City. In this role you will become the Product Evangelist for the organisations mobile offering, including being responsible for the productisation, positioning, pricing and promotion of their mobile offering.
- Development of propositions, including launch of new products & services.
- Develop business cases, assess impacts, create and implement delivery plans to launch product enhancements and new product initiatives ensuring legal and regulatory compliance, establishing processes and training for pre and post support, producing product documentation and support materials, and providing support to launch.
- In-life management of product portfolio financial performance; proposing and introducing enhancements; promoting products to all relevant channels; support customer bids; produce forecast for product performance and produce exit and or replacement strategy for products that are to be withdrawn.
- Development and management of supplier and customer stakeholders.
- Act as centre for product expertise and its evolution: economics, platform technology, supplier offerings, industry development.
Skills / Experience required;
- Extensive experience working as a Product Manager ideally within the Telecommunications industry
- In depth knowledge of the UK Mobile Market in B2B
- MVNO Experience
- Track record of developing and growing profitable product propositions
- Strong communication skills to drive internal supplier relationships and internal customers and day to day operations.
- Experience of delivering MDM and MDO solutions to B2B
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manger to work for leading organisation with the opportunity to take full ownership of their mobile product offering. If this role is of interest please apply now to forward an up to date copy of your CV