CONTRACT - Programme Manager - NHS - Digital Transformation - 12 Months - London & North East
I'm currently looking for an experienced Programme Manager to work for an NHS organisation across the UK.
Supporting service manager ensuring outputs of Washington workstreams remain aligned to service vision. Consider options for future home of service developing transition plan to support transition service to its 'home'. Support development delivery of service blueprint to articulate MVS. Support development creation of service vision to inform beta service assessment
You will be working in a mixed civil servant/supplier team, alongside a senior user researcher and technical architect as well as policy civil servants. You will also be working with a delivery team, based in Tyne and Wear, which is delivering digital products.
The service allows UK citizens to use State provided healthcare in the European Economic Area (EEA) countries and Switzerland. It also allows insured EEA citizens to access the NHS in the UK. The categories of people covered are insured State Pensioners, recipients of exportable social security benefits, posted workers, citizens who require planned treatment and temporary visitors. The programme is a redesign of the service.
- Understanding and experience of building, managing and delivering supporting services and transition to these services.
- Extensive experience in a Public Sector environment.
- Excellent and demonstrable communication and high level engagement skills.
- Change Management experience as aligned to transformational programmes of work
- Knowledge of GDS Service Assessments and helping teams prepare for and execute a service assessment
- Experience of writing programme business cases and assisting teams in preparing for spend controls
- Experience of supporting teams to run procurement exercises on Digital Marketplace.
Please send your most up to date CV for immediate consideration.