CONTRACT - Project Manager - Data Freeze - IT Migration - Stakeholder Management - East Midlands - 6 Months
I'm currently looking for a highly experienced Project Manager to join a transformation project for a large organisation in the East Midlands. I'm looking for a really strong communicator with exceptional stakeholder management skills and experience.
Key areas of responsibility:
Your role will be to manage the data freeze/cutover from AS-IS to TO-BE. The project currently has several project teams overseeing this process, but it needs a central PM to ensure everything is aligned.
Current project teams:
- Operational readiness - how does this impact the customer
- IT Migration and IT Data Freeze - what gets sent and when/how do we decommission activity
- Business readiness - are people aware of the change
- Communications - what is said and when
- Stakeholder management
- IT infrastructure / architecture
- HR systems (Desirable)
- IT Integrations
Please send your most up to date CV for immediate consideration