Provisioner Transport Waves - Dark Fibre - £32,000 - Permanent
I am currently looking for a Transport Provisioner to work for a Global Organisation based in Glasgow. You will be working as a member of the EMEA Transport team, the EMEA Transport, Dark Fibre and Co-location Provisioner will be responsible for the design, test and deployment of European and transatlantic customer transport, dark fibre and co-location and infrastructure orders across the global network. At all times ensuring the implementation meets customer expectations and business revenue requirements.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of end-to-end Service Delivery within a large Telecommunications Service Provider
- Knowledge in managing orders from receipt to implementation
- Knowledge in dealing with Customers both from a technical and delivery stand point ensuring exceptional customer delivery intervals are maintained.
- Enthusiasm to learn quickly in an ever evolving business
- Have the drive to succeed both for the group and the business.
- Exhibit understanding of Implementation and operational issues, demonstrated by a practical approach to technical problem solving.
- Proven knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful projects through virtual cross-functional teams as well as 3rd party contractors and external suppliers.
- Able to self-prioritise work and contribute to the overall team success
- To be pro-active and ensure the effective delivery of customer orders to meet committed delivery dates and internal business metrics
- Generate first level escalations to remove roadblocks
- Ensure that within the Transport team the managers philosophy of ownership of customer orders is followed, individual order accountability, identify risks and raising of appropriate escalations or expedites to mitigate against these risks
- Ability to identify chronic failure, and work with the Manager of EMEA Transport to create relevant Service Improvement Plans to ensure long term resolution of these failures.
- Work with other groups including Planning and Construction to ensure Network availability is maintained to ensure on time delivery of circuits.
- Continually undertake training and development to ensure maintain exceptional Transport skills.
If this role looks like it could be of interest please do not hesitate to contact me for more details.