Are you a Telco Engineer?
Have you got Transport and Provisioning experience?
Do you know that DWDM is more than just a collection of consonants?
Then I've got the job for you…
This role will be to work for a global telecommunications company on their European and transatlantic customer networks. It will involve the design, testing and deployment of orders using SDH/PDH/DWDM and SONET products. (Now you can see why I asked before)
The orders you produce will adhere to customer SLA's, be able to pass both company and client standards and hit delivery targets.
You will also be involved with service migrations and maintaining and managing highly accurate transport and Dark Fibre inventory records across various databases.
If all that's peaked your interest and you have experience with the following;
- Technical experience of SDH/PDH/DWDM/SONET Products
- Extensive knowledge of DWDM/ETHERNET/SDH/SONET principles and network architectures
- Knowledge of performance measurement/testing techniques
- Ability to deal with internal teams
- Experience working within a high volume quick delivery Provisioning Organisation
Then click apply and lets have a chat