I am currently looking for a QA Engineer to work on a permanent role based in Sheffield. The role is to work Global Digital Media organisation who work closely with some of the biggest global organisations.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a commercial web testing role.
- Working within a commercial team to tight deadlines.
- Experience in manual testing techniques.
- Experience of Apple Mac, MS Windows and Mobile testing enviroments.
- Experience of testing web technologies
- Experience of providing feedback on technical requirements and designs
Knowledge and Skills
- You will have a full understanding of the project life cycle.
- Test planning and execution.
- Producing bug reports.
- Ability to report to team leads and senior management.
- Ability to assess quality of products, highlighting improvements
- Ability to review customer workflows and design products around them
- Ability to assess the usability of products, highlighting improvements
- Experience of automated test tools.
- Interest in media technologies would be beneficial
- Knowledge of agile software development processes such as SCRUM
- An interest in UI design and UX.
- Ability to work in a team or on your own
- Demonstrates initiative
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to promote quality throughout the company
- Ability to deliver uncompromised quality during tight deadlines
- Ability to work with teams in different time zones
If this role looks like the one for you please contact me ASAP!!