Salesforce Administrator / Salesforce Application Analyst / £35,000 per annum + extensive benefits package / London
Access IT Recruitment are working with an exciting and unique financial organisation who are seeking a Application Analyst to join the IT team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for 1st and 2nd line support, analysis, design and coordination of technical changes, verification of fixes/changes, implementing application configurations and the coordination of application releases into production for CRM applications.
Application Support for incidents
- Incident resolution: Analyse, troubleshoot, fix, verify and deploy
- Minimise service disruption and the facilitation of service restoration within agreed SLA's.
- Manage the communication to users for incidents
Configuration and Administration Support for application
- Perform application configuration
- Support business with IT knowledge as required for them to self-serve
- Administration of the application work-flow
- Strong 2nd Line knowledge of Salesforce
- Salesforce configuration & implementation experience
- Excellent customer management skills
- Desirable skills include experience with MS Dynamics, financial services, technical knowledge of integration technologies, rules engines, Salesforce Consultant certification
This an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation and the position comes with a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package. The benefits include private healthcare, generous holidays, life assurance and excellent pension scheme.
For further details on the position, please apply via the details provided for immediate consideration.