SCCM Specialist - £55,000 - £65,000 DOE + Benefits - Nottinghamshire
Know a fair bit about SCCM? Then this advert might just be up your street…
Especially if you're after a role where you take responsibility for the architecture, design and implementation of System Center Configuration Manager (that's right you'll know what it stands for as well).
If you like designing and architecting solutions, but still want to keep hands on, then again this role is for you. Want to build and develop the environment to support hybrid management with Microsoft Intune, then keep reading.
All the while bear in mind you'll be working on a decent sized Microsoft estate.
Peaked your interest? Well do you have…
- Deep technical knowledge of SCCM and the Windows platform including design;
- Creating, maintaining and troubleshooting Operating System deployment task sequences, including MDT integrated with SCCM for Wizard based deployments
- Configuring and updating Driver Packs and OS templates
- Operating System and application patching using SCCM Software Updates including the use of ADR's and 3rd party SCUP catalogues.
- Maintaining a multi-server SCCM infrastructure with globally distributed distribution points
- Managing Window 10 and Office 365 Servicing
- Using PKI and certificates within SCCM for secure communication between servers
- SQL / WQL queries and report writing / Power BI reporting
- Packaging applications with App-V
Ideally, you'll also know a bit about;
- PowerShell Scripting
- Application Packaging with Flexerra Install shield
- PKI hierarchy administration
Then send over your CV and I'll tell you about how this company are growing, how they're using digital to drive the direction of their business, how they love training and development and all that good stuff