Security / Analyst / Engineer / Information / CISSP / CISM / PCI DSS / ISO27001
I am currently in the market seeking a Security Analyst to work for a well-known retail brand in London.
I am looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Security Analyst with technical know-how to support the IT Security Manager.
This is an exciting operational/technical role where you will be responsible for the operational IT security across the organisation, including retail and online estates with a particular focus on till security & ecommerce platform.
- A solid technical understanding and strong knowledge of IT security best practice, common attack types and detection/prevention methods, including CISecurity Benchmarks, OWASP and NIST guidelines, etc.
- Understanding of relevant legislation e.g. Data Protection Act, Computer Misuse Act, PCI-DSS
- One or more information security qualifications from recognised bodies such as ISC2 CISSP, GIAC GSEC, ISACA CISM, etc.
- Extensive practical operational security experience within an end-user organisation.
- Retail experience would be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world famous brand.
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration via the details provided