Security Architect /Managed Services / London / £55,000 - 65,000 per annum
Access IT Recruitment are currently working with a leading Managed Service Provider who are seeking a Security Architect to join the organisation.
As the Security Architect you will work closely with the CTO to agree new security strategies and support department growth. You will manage the security needs of the the organisations Managed Service clients and champion and promote Security with the company and it's client base.
Security Architect objectives include;
- Provide a secure managed environment for the company & clients including monitoring services, GDPR strategy, maintenance of ISO27001 certification and penetration testing using Core-Impact & Kali.
- Monitoring and management of pre/post breach incident management and overall service improvement. Growth planning for the Security Department
- Management of junior team members
- Provide pre-sale expertise on security solutions for customers
Skills & Experience required
- Strong experience with a broad range of security technologies, including NextGen Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/ IPS, IdAM, Certificate Management, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Anti-malware, vulnerability management;
- GDPR and ISO27001 experience. Ability to interview & document a strategy
- Strong experience with security strategy, with a passion to make security realistic, achievable and interwoven with the business fabric
- Strong oral, written, and presentation abilities -able to convey risk to all levels of the business, from C-level executives to operations and development teams
- Strong experience in migrating enterprise companies from traditional data centre infrastructure, application and data designs to hybrid or fully-cloud enabled practices
- Penetration testing skills - Ideally OSCP certified or with a desire to ahieve
- Professional IT Accreditations in at least one of these (CISM, CCSA, CCSE, JNCIA, CCNA, CISSP, CCIE Security).
- Well-rounded background in network, host, database, and application security;
For a confidential discussion on the role & organisation, please apply via the details provided