Senior SAP Analyst - Central London - £60,000 - Permanent - SAP Materials Management/Inventory Management/Warehouse Management.
Access Consulting are working with a Global Telecoms organization who are looking for a driven and ambitious Senior SAP Analyst to join a business critical team.
My client are in the process of migrating from an Oracle platform to a SAP platform. The area in which this role sits is geared towards logistics so it is essential that you have experience working with Materials Management, Inventory Management and Warehouse Management modules of SAP. You will be responsible for both configuration/support and continual improvement of the EMEA SAP/ERP application and related systems. This includes SCM - supply chain management (primary) and finance (secondary) aspects of our SAP applications
- Functional experience in SAP with an emphasis in Materials Management, Warehouse Management and Inventory Management.
- Basic knowledge of SAP Finance module including general ledger, accounts payable, banking, controlling and profitability analysis (COPA).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Proficient with Excel and/or Access.
- Knowledge of Worksoft and/or Winshuttle is a plus.
If this role looks like the one for you please apply to find out more.