I am recruiting for a Senior Analyst within Server Infrastructure for my North London based Engineering client.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Team Leader for Servers / Storage and Virtualisation.
The role will involve:
Supporting the Server Team Leader for Servers Storage & Virtualisation, the Server Infrastructure Technician 3rd Line is responsible for ensuring they provide a high quality product delivery to the IT department core Infrastructure for Servers, Storage & Virtualisation whilst meeting all agreed and published SLA's.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety, quality, sustainability and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHESQ department.
- Maintaining appropriate governance across all IT services in terms of compliance with company and IT related projects, helping to subsequently drive continuous improvement, best practice as part of a high performing team.
- To provide a high quality service which meet SLAs and internal KPIs
- The deployment and configuration of Infrastructure services relating to Servers, Storage & Virtualisation following best practices or manufacturer recommendations
- Assist with testing of Business Continuity plans, ensuring these are tested every 6 months with reports to the IT Management Team and Board
- To be part of a team rota who may be called upon during emergency out of hours Infrastructure service, on-call and any other emergency services required to maintain the BAU services
- Follow and help refine change control processes, whilst actively participating with the Change Advisory Board
- Assisting and help refine the monitoring of Infrastructure service usage and deal with issues according to SLA
- Define, standardise, Improve and maintain documentation standards and best practice
- Contribute to the overall technical development of the Business
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Business and directed by the IT Infrastructure Manager or line manager
- Provide support to the IT Strategy Programme & prioritise accordingly
- Planning and performing maintenance to agreed schedules and implement emergency repairs
- All team members are to provide encouragement and support to other IT Department team members accordingly.
Ideally you will have:
HNC/HND or equivalent in a Technology related subject
CompTIA A+ & N+
MCSE: Server Infrastructure
VMware Certified Professional
ITIL v3 Certifications
APM Project Management Certifications
MDP 2 (Internal Courses)
CSCS Card (Appropriate colour / type)
Full Clean Driving Licence
If this role sounds like it is the one for you, please do get in contact with me ASAP.