I've been engaged by a well-known business in Manchester, to help them in their search for an experienced Business 'change' Analyst - this is an initial 6 Month Contract, & I'm able to pay the selected Candidate between £450 - £525 per day.
You will work in partnership with the UK Executive team and their shareholders to lead the activity to translate business ideas into business outcomes, enabling the customer to achieve its big plans.
- The Individuals will be able to 'unpack' a business idea and transform the thoughts in to a business delivery with demonstrable and tangible business benefits
- To lead and drive to analyse, explore and translate business plans and ideas into fully formed outcomes
- Ensure output is worked into commercially sound business cases with clearly identified and traceable commercial outcomes at all times.
- Work with and help drive the project team(s) in defining business requirements and creating and managing optimised and efficient delivery plans.
- Identify and realise opportunities to reduce cost and increase service
- Understand and be prepared to explain the link to the customer, take ownership for the delivery of the specified outcomes, act as advocate for the customers interests and ensure that these are a primary consideration in arriving at decisions
- Be aware of compliance requirements e.g. corporate risk register as well as IT, business and strategic alignment with a UK-wide perspective - be robust in challenging and raising issues
- Ensure that all change initiatives are operated in a way which is true to the Customers values
- Demonstrate excellent influencing skills and natural gravitas to drive change across the organisation.
- Apply business acumen and knowledge of technology, processes, people and systems to identify opportunities to deliver outcomes which exceed the expectations of business stakeholders. Create and manage optimised documentation for all change & project assignments.
If you have what's required to deliver real value to this business, then please forward your up to date CV.