Senior Infrastructure Analyst - Permanent - £40,000 - £45,000 - Birmingham
Access Consulting are working with a Global Manufacturing organisation who are looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure analyst.
Do you want to work for a Billion dollar organisation with offices all over there world? Do you want to be part of a company who are looking to revolutionise their industry making it more sustainable and green?
This role would suit someone who is forward thinking and open minded. Someone who will embrace change and different ways of working. You would need to be an SME in Microsoft technology such as Windows and SQL Server as well as significant experience working with VMWare. This is perfect for someone with extensive inexperience supporting ERP systems.
- Experience of design, implementation & management of complex network & server configuration.
- Microsoft Windows Server Installation, configuration and administration.
- Microsoft SQL Server 20xx Installation, configuration and administration.
- Strong understanding of database design and management.
- VMWare certification or equivalent experience is essential.
- Third party supplier management and monitoring of services delivered.
- Must demonstrate accountability, sound decision making, priority setting and analytical thoroughness.
If this role looks like the one for you, what are you waiting for, please contact me straight away for more details.