Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Public Sector - Inside IR35 - Umbrella required
3 Months rolling - South Yorkshire - £180 - 190 per day - Mid-October start date
Do you want to be a part of a team, who are about to embark on a large programme of change?
The Public Sector Body I'm working with, need bringing in to the modern world - many of the technologies & processes currently being used, are dated, and not fit for purpose. You'll be working closely with the Enterprise Architect, who is a great source of knowledge, & somebody you can learn a lot from.
I need a solid all-round Infrastructure engineer, somebody who can lend their hand to most areas. Below are the important skills & experiences I need you to have …
- Two Years Project Management experience - experience is more important than qualifications.
- Experience with VMWare.
- Upgrade experience -Servers.
- Experience of Windows Server 2016 / 2012 R2.
- Networking experience - CCNA Preferable.
- Confidence, & not afraid of asking difficult questions.
- A team player.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.